Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ho Hum Saturday Night

Jerry was a busy guy today, hanging the new valence we found last night. I am very pleased, the colors are really perfect for my kitchen and Cleo thinks those two hanging tassels are pretty cool.
Well, you can tell its a pretty ho hum night when I opened the Penguin Webkinz tag with its secret code which would allow me to log into Webkinz world on-line. I have to admit I've been curious about this craze for some time now. After registering and following the steps to adopt and name the little guy, I could now "play" with him. You get to feed and clothe your pet and keep them happy by playing games with them and tons of other stuff. I couldn't figure out how to feed my little guy, and he is not a happy camper! (They frown when they are sad) and mine is definitely frowning! It was hard, kind of like being a Mommy all over again! My Webkinz curiosity now satisfied, I guess I would rather finish off the night with a little reading! So on that note, off to run a bubble bath......no penguins allowed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah! I can't believe you have a Webkinz! I want to play! Bring him with you!!! :O

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox