Sunday, February 10, 2008

Heart Breaker

Heart breaker Aiden is ready for the big day! Twin brother Brandon was not in the mood to have his picture taken today. Aiden however is more than happy to step in for his brother and any or everyone else. Ha, he is a HAM, do I sense a Hollywood future looming? As for moi, I am feeling much better and am heading up to the studioette to sew, sew sew! As for my poor boys who tried so desperately to avoid me and my germs, they are now both sick. Aaaugh, I feel bad. Germs or no germs, Cleo is feeling fine. So, have you ever wondered, why don't our pets get our colds?
Enjoy the remainer of your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww! That little boy is SO cute! His momma must be hot! HAHAHA

Thanks for thinking of him! We can't wait to see you! We have new pics up! Mwa!