Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me!

Wow, it has been a long day. I have been so excited, waiting all day long for my honey bun to get home and take me out to celebrate! Jerry and I have been married 37 years today. Whoooeee, that's a looong time I think!

Jerry took me to a darling restaurant in Brookside, an adorable area on the Missouri side of Kansas City. Beautiful old renovated houses, lots of neat shops and spots to eat. We dined at Carmens, a cute cafe with an Italian Spanish Tapa menu. I chose the wine, I thought Woop, Woop sounded like the perfect Anniversary wine.
I bottle of Woop Woop wine later and a very fine meal, I think I am going to go lay my head down on my pillow! Heres to 37 fun filled years Jerry,
XXXOOO Your Barbie Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Barbie Jo & Jerry!

Kim said...

You weren't just kidding about that Woop Woop wine, were you?! ROFLOL!