Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its all about me!

My past 2 days have been a lot of fun, they were all about me! Meaning I have been out and about enjoying myself. Not hanging out in my "studio" staring at the nursery wallpaper and sewing! Yes that bunny wall paper border is still up, don't know if I am ever going to have a real grown up studio/nursery.
Last night was Bunco night! Always a fun girls night out. I had the last Bunco and won a whopping big 6 dollars, Woooo Hoooo!
Today my little friend Margaret from Hallmark picked me up for a lunch/nails date.

We went to a Chinese restaurant called One Bite, so yummy, here's what I had.

And here is cute little Margaret showing off her lunch, we both had the same thing.

And next we got our nails done. Guess which ones are mine, I'll give you a clue, they are not the striped ones LOL. We had a really fun time. Spending a few hours with a young person is so invigorating, I feel renewed! They are non stop busy. Now I'm home and back to reality. Which is good, I am ready to get back to some stitching. Just no scrubbing pots and pans for me tonight, I can't ruin my pretty nails!

No comments: