Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy birthday William!

Today is a very special day, it's our Grandson Williams 3rd birthday! Here he is at his party last weekend, surrounded by 2 cute little girls, he is a chick magnet already! William loves trucks and cars, football and Thomas The Train. You are so loved William,
Happy Birthday!!


Today is also special as Jons girlfriend Carly is on her way home from Paris. She studied abroad this past semester. Needless to say he has been missing his best friend and has been kind of cranky these past few months. Today he is grinning from ear to ear, I am so happy to see his cheerful face again!
As for me, I am on my way out the door, a full afternoon of errands to run.
Can you believe its Friday again? Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Handsome William!! I bet it is exciting to have the girlfriend come back home so close to the holiday.. have a great wknd.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

William is quite the looker isn't he? that' funny. My Wilsters name is William and your William reminds me of mine so much when he was a little guy.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Mom! We missed you for sure! He is a cutie pie, isn't he? :) Love you Mommy!

#2