Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chocolate Bunnies!

Oh yum!! Look what arrived via UPS a few days ago, chocolate bunnies from my favorite candy store Sarris Chocolates, located just outside Pittsburgh Pa.
Each Easter I treat us to the wonderful chocolate novelties I grew up with from Pittsburgh or Buffalo. It may sound kind of silly to you but basically all we have here is Russel Stovers and there is just NO comparison! I grew especially spoiled when we lived in Buffalo. So many neighborhood family chocolate shops. 100s of molded novelties for Easter, it was always hard to choose for the children. And the taste, melt in your mouth chocolate, I am just dying to bite off a bunny ear LOL!

My poor Jerry is sick with that nasty nasty stuff that is making the rounds again. I am trying to be sympathetic but at a distance! I leave for Dallas right after Easter to visit with my daughter and my twin munchkins, I just can't get sick!
Back to working on the drawings for my next little quilt, what fun! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What cute bunnies. But I'd like to take a bite outta there heads. lolol I mean that in the nicest of ways.