Monday, May 18, 2009

He's Back.........!

Remember back in January when I felt a little blue when Jon went back to school? Well what ever was I thinking LOL! Here he is back again for the summer, along with several piles of stuff
scattered from room to room! I can't get near my washing machine, it's been running all weekend and were just finally making a dent! Ah well, laundry aside it is great having our boy home for awhile!

In between loading the washer I spent the afternoon pulling fabric for my next quilt. You may recall the brights I bought in Lawrence when Grandpa was here. I knew they would coordinate purrfectly with this cute kitty fabric.

This seriously CUTE kitty fabric by Michael Miller.

I hope to spend much of the week stitching.
I have to tell you I was really excited yesterday, I was on the Southwest site checking out air fare and lo and behold... summer fun rates are in full swing. I booked a flight to Pittsburgh to see my Daddy in July. He is going to be 92! I will miss his birthday by 2 weeks, but he is hoping I will be able to catch one of his softball games, yes softball! He plays on a Sr league and is the oldest registered member of Senior softball in the USA- you go Dad!
Well I am off to cuddle up with Cleo and watch Dancing With The Stars and then the new Bachlorette. Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! :) So sorry I'm so behind onblog stuff! :D Lucky you Jon home with laundrey!!! hehehe Very cute cat fabric! I love it! awwww! :) Love you and hope you have a great weekend!!! :D

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy Birtday Cleo!! My birthday is this month too. WOOHOOOOO