Friday, July 31, 2009

Just buzzin' by.........

Hi there! Wow, can you believe it is the 1st day of August! Everywhere out there in bloggy land I am reading about Moms shopping for all those back to school needs already. I guess it will be here before you know it. Am I hearing a big sigh of relief out there? Lucky me, I don't have that chore to do any more. Jon is heading back to KU in 3 weeks though. As a matter of fact today he is moving stuff in to his apartment. All he wants from me is a stocked refrigerator LOL!

As for me I have been stitching away. So much so the dust bunnies are growing around my feet!
I love bunnies, just not the dust variety and they just don't seem to be going anywhere all by themselves. Don't you wish you could just wave your magic wand and poof...... house would be all sparkling! Well I guess the magic fairy is just isn't gonna appear so I am going to have to knuckle down and get after it this week. Gonna shut my sewing room door. And just do it!
I'll let you know next post how that goes LOL!

I finished pattern instructions for this pretty wool felt runner which is now on my web site. The colors are really beautiful and I included directions to make a smaller version as well.

And what blog post would be complete with out a mouthwatering picture of a scrump delicious
luncheon entree! Yum, I'm hungry all over again. Friday was girls day out with 2 of my Bunco girlie friends. We worked up an appetite browsing through some lovely shops in an area I've never been to; before getting to the really good stuff.... great food and fun conversation!
The sun is trying to stay out and it's not too hot today. Jerry and I are getting ready to go to Shawnee Park for a stroll and a bite to eat after, sounds good to me!
Hope your weekend is the best!

No comments: