Friday, March 19, 2010

A yummy fabric kind of day!

I am so excited! Look what was in my mailbox today, some yummy, yummy fabric! I looked hard and wide for this fabric. I wanted Asian prints but I also wanted bright colors. After exhausting my local haunts I resorted to spending an evening drifting through many on line shops. But you know sometimes shopping in your jammies and eating chips and dip is fun too, can't complain cause I found it! The colors are everything I expected them to be and I can't wait to start my next quilt! I even went out side in the sun, yes I said sun, to take a nice bright picture for you.

And who was there but my daffodils, just starting to bloom. Poor little guys, I fear they are in for a rude awakening. As I type the clouds are starting to move in, bunches of snow is in the forecast for tomorrow!

Time for me to get a move on. Make a quick little snack as Hubby and I are out the door as soon as he gets home from work. We are on a curtain hunt. Trying to finish up that newly painted bedroom this weekend. Getting ready for company. I am going to have a house full for Easter weekend, so excited! Yay, this is just the best day!
X0 Barbie Jo and Cleo (who is doing super on her catkins diet, eating tons of prescription food, I mean tons lol) I guess she likes it! Oh, boy, we'll see what Doc says next checkup!

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I hope your little flowers make it. I'm so worried about mine too. I was so excited to see them pop up. So far so good here.
CLeo's doing a great job. Keep it up!!! Doc will be proud of you.