Saturday, November 12, 2011

November already.. sheesh!

Now where did I leave off last, yes it was awhile ago. The weeks are flying by and here it is November already, can you believe it! Our daughter Erin and her little family were here last month for a quick visit. Erin ran the Kansas City Waddell Reed Marathon Saturday morning.
She ran the half- 13.2 miles, so proud of her! Of course we had Grandchildren to enjoy as well and the weekend flew by way too fast.


As for me, it seems I have been doing a lot of this, folding, folding and more folding.


This week I brought out a few of my favorite Christmas pieces and began decorating my pretty new kitchen cabinet. As you can see the cabinet is massive and has lots of storage, I have yet to fill the bottom halve. I'll add greenery to the top later this month. I am getting excited for the holidays already, how about you?


I am doing much of my shopping on line, I truly believe in supporting the crafting community,
whether it's holiday craft shows or venues such as Etsy. While shopping I found this fabulous pin cushion on Etsy, it is going to add a nice cheerful touch to my sewing room don't you think?


Speaking of sewing, that is where I am headed next, an afternoon in my girl cave, an afternoon of stitching up some fun! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

What a sweet pin cushion! Perfect for your "girl cave". Looks like it coordinates perfectly with the patterns you're folding. Give Cleo a nice pat for me. ~Roberta