Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Day In Life With Cleo

If you were to follow Cleo around all day this is what you would see. She loves my bed best!
But she also enjoys the guest rooms cozy bed.


An afternoon snooze on the sofa is nice, especially when the sun streams through at just the right spot.

In between naps it's a trip to the kitchen to look out the window, beg for a treat, refuel on some food and water.


And then it's off to the next spot, well you get the picture! Cleo has so many nap zones she makes me laugh.
I was under the weather most of this past week. As you can see I played around with the painting program on my Mac which is a lot of fun.
I mailed my completed table runner off to Brenda for quilting and sewed the binding to my wall hanging so I have not been totally useless.
My next piece of inspirational fabric is calling my name and I'm off to play in my sewing room.
Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Sorry to hear you were under the weather! Looks like that time didn't go to waste, thought! The nasty cold virus finally caught up with me yesterday and my day looked a lot like Cleo's. Hope you're feeling much better! ~Roberta