Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Drawing winner!

Summertime..... family time, vacation and travel time. I really noticed the absence of people this week while running around doing my daily errands. Stores are quiet, traffic is down, temperatures are soaring and it looks like summer is here full blast!. Are you dreaming of a little get away, to the ocean, lake or a cool mountain retreat? I know I am! 







So before I get carried away with summer plans, I wanted to make sure we had our drawing for the Quiltmania Special Childrens issue. I wish there was one for each of you, but c'est la vie, there could be only one. Jerry drew names tonight and the winner is "D" from Cowtown Quilts!
So if you will email me your info D, I will get your copy on it's way to you!




2 comments:

Cowtown Quilts said...

Woah!!! Thank you SOOOO much! I really didn't have to win, but I wanted this magazine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Cowtown, will have to look for that when I got up to the stores next month.

Debbie