Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back in action

Getting back on track… "back" is the key word here I guess. Last week I had out patient surgery on my back, I had been in agony the past 6 weeks. This was supposed to fix that and today I finally feel like I may be turning the corner, knock on wood! YAY!!!
Hubby has been the absolute best nurse. While I huddled on the sofa with my blanket and stuffed pink elephant and whined just little bit, he sat in his corner of the room and nodded and smiled sympathetically. Then I noticed he had his headphones on and was plugged into his iPad LOL! 
Seriously though, he has been just super. Taking orders to the post office, shopping for groceries and running errands, he has been a very busy boy!
I hope to have my next pattern finished this weekend for show and tell. 
Yesterday this yummy fabric arrived in the mail, "Surrounded By Love" by Deb Strain. Boy there are a lot of cute Valentines fabrics out there. Last night I had so many ideas flowing through my head I could hardly sleep just thinking about them. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get to sew all weekend long! 




1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I am glad you are feeling better, seems to be a bad year for a lot of us. You made me laugh with your husband, mine does the same thing, sits and smiles at me while he has an earplug in;)

Debbie