Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Share The Love

A look out my kitchen window this morning... an all too familiar one for many of us I'm sure. We had a foot of snow fall yesterday, our 1st big one this year. The sun is shining today although the temperature is only warming up to 12 degrees and dropping to -5 tonight. My furnace is roaring I'll tell you! 


Valentines Day is fast approaching, next weekend! Such a fun little holiday to chase away the winter doldrums. I don''t decorate much for Valentines Day, but I do love to celebrate by sending cards and treats to those I love. I think it is just as exciting to get a Valentine now as when you were a little kid.
Love makes the world go round right?


This week I finished a little pdf pattern, my 1st in that format. Trying to keep up with technology here. It is available in my Etsy shop now and will make it to my web site soon. Cleo's Treat Mat- fast and fun to whip up fast. My model uses some of that cute Valentine fabric by Deb Strain I showed you several posts ago. This will also be purrfectly cute stitched up in any non seasonable fabric. Awww Cleo... you are forever in my heart. 


Thanks for stopping by, share the love this week! XXX0000

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Very cute piece, love doing small pieces and epatterns are great. I am practicing with postcards this week, need a lot more practice, lol.

Debbie