Sunday, October 26, 2014

Indian Summer in Kansas

Another absolutely gorgeous weekend here in Kansas! Friday I talked Hubby into a Quilt show/craft show afternoon, with a promise of lunch thrown in if he was good! And so 1st we headed to the Lees Summit Missouri Quilters Guild annual show. So many lovely quilts displayed,  the following pictures depict just a small sampling of the many wonderful quilts made by their members. 







After the quilt show we went to check out a craft show back on our Kansas side. Then before heading home, we stopped for a late lunch/dinner.. and it sure was yummy!


Below are some of the goodies that followed me home, some pretty fabric from the quilt show. Locally made jams, candles and who can resist a church bake sale from the craft show. 


We had to scurry home to watch the World Series. I just love baseball, and I'll tell you this city is beside itself having our Royals make it this far, so exciting! I have been up late nearly every night watching the games. Go Royals!



Daisy is not so excited. Don't you just wish you could be so comfy sleeping upside down?



Saturday I spent in the kitchen mixing up some Grandkid treats.
Zombie eyeballs.


And Monster popcorn mix!


I'm glad you came to visit, enjoy your week!





1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

We are getting nice weather too and I am enjoying every day of it. Wonderful quilt show and always fun to find new goodies to take home.

Debbie